Wednesday, November 17, 2010

If it's not Scottish, it's crap

We have been hitting the Royal Mile pretty hard lately, but I can't seem to stop myself!  Their burger continues to be one of my all-time favorites, and with cooler weather moving in, my craving for comfort food and beer keeps getting stronger.  The other night when we stopped by, we were treated to a 'kilted' gentleman standing in front of the restaurant playing bagpipes.  I immediately started envisioning bagpiper faceoffs ("We have a piper down!") with the Limerick Pub across the street once that opens.

As usual, the burger I got (with mushrooms and swiss cheese) was fantastic - flavorful meat that was nice and juicy, plus a big side of delicous fries.  They were out of a few of the beers that I initially tried to order, but I still enjoyed the Old Dominion Oak Barrel Stout that I finally ended up getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment